In this Groovefunnels review, I will be taking it for a test drive and check out its performance. Can it compete with the big boys like Clickfunnels and Kartra?
I will be testing its limits and see whether or not it can be taken as a serious contender against either of the two giant sale funnel monsters.
What is GrooveFunnels?
GrooveFunnels was launched back in December 2019, so it’s quite new in the sales funnel market. However, it is already making waves and early predictions show it is fast becoming a tsunami in the marketing world.
It does not have many users, so it is early days for mass bug reporting, however, it is without a doubt growing fast. As a matter of fact, it is the fastest-growing funnel building platform 2020 – 2021, and for a good reason.
The platform has a huge arsenal of marketing tools and apps that at first glance can seem a bit overwhelming especially newbies marketers.
Not all the apps fully functional with some still in early development and waiting to be launched. That said, the main marketing tools are all fully operational and for most marketer will be all they need.
As I mentioned above, there are a huge array of tools on offer but access to them will depend on what membership level you choose when setting up your account.
I will explain the details of this in the pricing section later in this review.
But first, I want to run through GrooveFunnels main marketing tools and their features.
- GroovePages: Design and create great-looking professional landing pages, website pages, and sales funnels.
- GrooveSell: Take and manage your payments through GrooveFunnels payment gateways. This tool allows you to sell anything from digital products, physical products, memberships, and subscriptions.
- GrooveMail: This allows you to integrate all the main external autoresponders or use GrooveFunnel’s own email marketing and CRM solution. You can easily automate sequences, tag your subscribers, broadcast voice as well as the usual features would expect from other email service providers.
- GrooveMember: Create and manage membership pages. You can use the content management system to only allow members to access your premium content.
- Email Leads: This allows you to collect email leads and use them in Groovemail.
- GrooveVideo: You can upload and host all your video content on any of your landing pages.
- GrooveQuiz: It is a proven fact that quizzes can help increase leads and grow your email list. The GrooveQuiz tool allows you to incorporate quizzes into your sales funnels. You can also create surveys allowing you to collect information about your target audience.
- Email Cart Abandons: An estimated 50% of online shoppers abandon their cart before finishing their order. Salesforce data show that 60% of shoppers who received a personalized email after abandoning their shopping carts returned to complete their purchase. GrooveFunnels allows you to set up these emails with ease.
- GrooveAffiliate: The Groove Funnel’s affiliate program is available to all members. But Pro members receive double the commission rate to that of a free member. Free members receive 20% recurring commissions and full members get 40%. Groovefunnel’s also pays on Two Tiers so you will be paid when your referrals, refer other members.
At this stage, I should point out that Groovefunnels is a serious contender in the sales funnel market. Even at this early stage of development, they are already beginning to outshine Clickfunnels as you will see later in this review.
The platform has been in the Beta stage since it was first created back in December 2019. Their development team is working fast and furious to get the platform to its peak performance and what they have done already looks likely to surpass the likes of Clickfunnels and Kartra. And their marketing team is on overdrive to pull in as many new members and affiliate partners as possible.
A spokesperson for Groovefunnels said:
“We are the fastest growing funnel building platform. We believe no other platform can match our features, speed, ease of use, and value. Free unlimited products. Free custom domains. Free bandwidth & hosting. We are offering Free accounts for life”.
The next best selling sales funnel platform
If you are an affiliate marketer, right now would be a good time to jump on board before they reach their peak, which is likely to be only a few months away.
Right now, Groovefunnels are offering Free Basic Accounts For Life.
And for a limited time, they are offering Full Access Lifetime Membership for only $1,397.
This is a limited time offer and prices are set to go up to either $99 or $199 per month.
GrooveFunnels Pricing Plans
As of the time I published this post, their free plan is for life and gives you access to their basic features, but if you want to get access to the tools I mentioned above, you will need to upgrade to their Silver or Gold plan.
Here’s what those plans are looking like as of today and what they include.
Free Plan: You will get access to GrooveSell, GrooveAffiliate, and GroovePages Lite. Sign-up for a Free Account Here
The Silver Plan: Same as free plan plus GroovePages Pro, GrooveMail, GrooveMember, GrooveVideo, email leads, email cart abandons, email buyers, and email affiliates.
Gold Plan: All features on the Free & Silver plans plus GrooveBlog, GrooveDesk, GrooveCalendar, GrooveSurvey, and GrooveQuiz.
GrooveFunnels Affiliate Program
If you are an affiliate marketer, looking at taking advantage GrooveFunnels affiliate program before it becomes over-saturated, now would be a great time to start. For free members, their program pays 20% commission on tier one and 5% on tier two. Full GrooveFunnels members receive a commission rate of 40% on tier one and 10% on tier two.
So how do the tiers work?
Tier-One is when you get conversions on your referrals. Tier-Two is if any of your referrals goes on to refer others to GrooveFunnels, then you will receive 5% or 10% commission on those conversions.
You also get paid an average CPA of $9.60 for free signups, whether they upgrade or not.
GrooveFunnels Test Results
I put GrooveFunnels through some vigorous testing to see how it performed against similar sales funnel platforms.
I purchased it when it was just after it was launched in February 2019. The first thing I should mention is the sheer number of tools and apps displayed on the main dashboard was a bit overwhelming at first.
It took me a while to run over them all to see what does what. I was impressed by the layout, it was well organized and easy to navigate. Then there was the loading speed, everything seemed responsive and apps opened fast.
I was able to build professional-looking landing pages faster and easier than similar high-end programs I was using.
When I first used Clickfunnels I was blown away with its performance and features, I thought nothing could get close. That is until now.
GrooveFunnels equals if not, outperforms Clickfunnels with some features. There was only one big difference between the two, and that is the price. GrooveFunnels is a lot cheaper, at least for now, I’m sure as they develop the platform over time there will be a price increase. I lucky to the Lifetime membership when I did.
GrooveFunnels really is an all-out alternative for any of the high-end more expensive sales funnels out there, you can easily save over $1500 per year.
GrooveFunnels is first of its kind probably the best in its class, out preforming the likes of ClickFunnels, Kartra, LeadPages, Instapage, ThriveKart, Samkart and PayKickstart
It is an all-in-one monster of a marketing machine. A direct alternative for all your marketing needs any online and offline business.
Remember, the Lifetime Membership is an extremely limited one time. You can sign up to “absolutely FREE” here.
They are actually giving away lifetime Free accounts to a limited number of its early sign-ups quite simply because it’s still in its Beta stage.
GrooveFunnels is a suite of online marketing tools designed for business owners but without the complication and the expense. It’s not only easy to use, it is also totally free for life.
You copy, paste, drag, drop, click, scroll and publish professional-looking websites with sales funnels that can take and track orders in a matter of minutes.
- Sell Unlimited Products
- Unlimited Funnels
- Build a branded website with extensive navigation
- Create powerful checkouts
- Increase product sales with One Click upsells
- Include Upsells, Downsells, and Order Bumps
- Create professional websites and landing pages from templates
- Create high-converting sales funnels
Watch this demo video to see how easy it is to use.
(This is a limited time offer).